Brody Buhler, CEO at Escher Group, discusses key findings from Escher’s 2023 Future of Posts research. Including:
- Acceleration of letter volume declines
- Fluctuating parcel volumes
- Major challenges currently facing postal operators
- Postal operators struggling to achieve profitability
- Changing letter and parcel delivery
- Capacity constraints or lack of parcel volumes?
- Bringing inventory closer to the consumer
- Delivery speed and revenue
- Macroeconomic challenges: inflation, profitability erosion, and the reshaping of commerce
- Postal strategy
- Loss-making postal retail operations
- Bringing digital enablement to physical locations
- Increasing network utilisation
- Growing cross-border volumes
- Technologies to achieve strategic goals
- Purpose-built self-service solutions
- Parcel lockers
The Postal Hub Podcast
Hosted by Ian Kerr, each episode features interviews with leaders and influencers in the postal and parcel worlds. The Postal Hub covers the latest developments and innovations that are changing the delivery world.
Find out more at the Postal Hub website.
Get the Report