Apply Dublin Position
Apply Boston Position
This 3-month contract position advises and assists the Executive Leadership Team with planning, organizing, and controlling the SaaS Transition Project, for the purpose of developing commercial models, contractual constructs, sales strategy, and transitioning the organization to a SaaS model.
- Manage conceptual stages, proposals, and program life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives
- Manage the day-to-day progress of a multifaceted program through constant interaction with the assigned Task Force Team and support resources
- Advise the Task Force and help oversee strategic planning, fiscal, operational, procurement, administrative, and human resources management of the program; this position will serve as a principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and evaluate global program staff
- Help develop and control deadlines, budgets, program schedule, and activities
- Maintain direct involvement in all modification activities associated with the program
- Apply change, risk, and resource management to complex program using various tools
- Help develop and execute customer contact plans with all key customers including acquisitions, subordinate units, program and oversight personnel, and other key management
- Coordinate and develop financial plans for the program
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as R&D, Services, Marketing, and the Executive Leadership Team to meet cost, schedule, and performance goals
- Analyze and resolve simple and moderately complex problems using project management tools
- Provide technical expertise and training in support of program
- Prepare, conduct, and run medium to large technical and management meetings with internal and external customers
- Proactively provide leadership continual feedback on key program metrics and contract activities using existing tools and feedback mechanisms
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field. Advanced degree or graduate-level coursework strongly desired
- 8-10 years relevant experience and at least four years of experience managing a major program or department
- General knowledge of posts, logistics, or related industries
- Able to reason, plan, direct, and evaluate situations to make appropriate recommendations and take actions beneficial to the program and the company
- Able to demonstrate leadership ability with complex reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- PMP Certification.
- Experience managing the development of proposals
- Possess complex financial managerial skills to include budgetary and proposal activities
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles
Must comply with all company security and data protection/usage policies and procedures and execute a non-disclosure agreement.
- Ability to work effectively from home and remote locations (if applicable)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and project deadlines
Escher is an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate and will take affirmative actions and measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.