Apply Dublin Position
Apply US Position
Escher powers the world’s first and last-mile deliveries, helping Posts connect nearly 1 billion consumers with global e-commerce networks. Postal operators rely on Escher to deliver enhanced retail and digital customer experience, to activate new revenue streams, and to realize new delivery economics.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. If you are a problem-solver who excels in campaign planning, story-telling, marketing communications and has experience in event management, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will assist with the planning of day-to-day marketing campaigns and internal and external marketing communications. They will also be responsible for organizing and managing events for Escher, both online and offline, working end-to-end from planning to overseeing event operations to presenting debriefing sessions to internal stakeholders.
In addition, a top-notch marketing specialist has the versatility to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines at once and the ability to problem-solve under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop schedules, project plans, implementation, and maintain deadlines
- Coordinate and manage all Escher marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the creation of product marketing campaigns that convert product wisdom and Client stories into multiple forms of collateral and story-telling (social, web, brochures and ppt).
- Manage the creation of marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of marketing plan and budget and execute activities and projects that support internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Manage Escher Brand/Messaging
- External PR management, coordinating, scheduling social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Business, etc.) management, scheduling, posting and metrics
- Positioning of campaigns and messaging on social media channels
- Assist with market research on customers and the postal industry.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and external vendors on the creation of content and collateral or marketing purposes
- Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products, and promotion
- Work with marketing and sales to organize and staff customer and sponsored events
- Coordinate all communications related to all Sales/Marketing events
- Interact with key decision-makers and account holders, and establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Develop staff guides and other internal communications required for events
- Facilitate and assist with the creation and planning of event presentations
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, etc.
- Manage the budget for all events, ensuring events are planned within budget
- Project manage ad-hoc marketing initiatives, provide regular status updates to management, and stay on top of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Perform other tasks and participate in projects as needed.
Experience & Qualifications
- Develop and own a cutting-edge marketing strategy to ensure the success and adoption of our products and business solutions. Be the brand champion and Escher ‘storyteller’
- Manage/grow the marketing team in line with strategic objectives through hiring and training
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” internally, using domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Drive growth of existing customers and drive acquisition of new leads to fuel sustained company growth
- Manage and optimize the use of marketing budget to maximize ROI
- Develop the data-driven strategy for messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling of our products to move team and product forward. Collaborate on pricing strategy.
- Evangelize our products and business solutions through thought leadership, including but not limited to blogging, social media, and speaking at industry events
- Create content to articulate the benefits of our products and business solutions to the world. Manage content creation agencies and freelancers, as needed
- Ensure that Escher is the trusted brand that safeguards the integrity of postal systems
- Drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company in collaboration with the executive staff
- Lead Marketing team to develop web content, outbound campaigns, educational seminars, and digital & print marketing materials, conduct customer councils
- Support new product development and execute launch plans and strategies
- Manage product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives
- Direct efforts from conceptual, upstream new product development stages to downstream marketing
- Lead Marketing team on market, customer and competitor analysis
- Participate with product road map development based on customer analysis, market analysis, competitive analysis, and Escher’s core competencies
- Acquire/analyze feedback from our base of present/potential customers
- Develop case studies that demonstrate how Escher is central to helping Posts develop and deliver their retail network and digital transformation strategies
- Work across functions to drive initiatives
- Coordinate with various teams including Sales, Service, and R&D to ensure successful and targeted fulfillment of marketing activities including events, webinars, web content, etc.
- Manage enablement and training activities for sales, presales, professional services, and partners
- Support customer meetings and executive presentations
- Amplify and magnify our marketing efforts through coordinated analyst relations and expertise and vision
- Excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities while remaining flexible and open to continuous growth and improvement.
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor and be able to interface with internal stakeholders, external vendors and customers at all organizational levels.
- High energy, fun and creative. Self-starter, inspired by ideas but team-oriented.
- Proficient in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
- Experience with Salesforce ideal however not essential
- Experience working for a software/technology company preferred but not essential
- Product Marketing experience desirable
Why Join Escher?
Do you want to join a team that is enhancing the customer experience for over 1 billion people and digitally transforming postal operations on a global scale? Our customers are among the largest postal operators and couriers on the planet and our purpose built-customer engagement platform is helping them to profitably engage customers anywhere, anytime.
At Escher, you’ll be part of a global team with employees on four continents supporting customers from across 35 countries. Here, people truly are our greatest strength, and we mean it. At Escher, you’ll have the support of an experienced leadership team and a group of dedicated employees that have been helping postal operators redefine customer engagement for over 30 years.
What we have to offer
Escher offers a competitive compensation package, health cover, training allowance and so much more! Most importantly, a career at Escher is one that is both rich and rewarding with many opportunities and room for growth. This is truly a unique opportunity to be part of an exceptional team, helping to transform some of the biggest organizations in the world, and influencing the future of postal operations. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
Escher is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative actions and measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.